Posts by :
26 February, 2009
WE’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…naw, we’re still not……. :(
9 October, 2008 MUMBAI | RNA 360 | 30 floors — Watch this space!
- 900,337 hits
Sup, all…Renderings and images are copyright the original holders, but have been reused here under fair use doctrine. Reproduction of content in whole or in part is prohibited without express permission from the authors (us!)
...so if you see something here you like, don't just steal our content. Just link back to us and help this grassroots effort that is this blog -- a blog for and by Indian architecture/infra enthusiasts -- to continue to grow and become more relevant to our geeky (but still extremely sexy, if I do say so myself) little e-community.
This is a collaborative effort... we're always looking for new people to help us out. So if you're a city/region expert who likes to write, hit us up and join the team
You can email us at:
(replace the "[at]" with the @ sign)
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- KUSHINAGAR | the Maitreya Buddha Project | 152m -- India's and the World's Tallest Statue and Buddhist temple!
- HYDERABAD | Lanco Hills | 100+ floors & many other towers -- India's Tallest Tower, Hyderabad's first Supertall, and World's tallest Residential Tower
- MUMBAI | India Tower | 74 floors | 301m -- Mumbai's tallest skyscraper begins construction!
- MUMBAI | Residence Antilia | 173m | 27 floors -- Tallest Single Residence, Tallest Living Wall and Tallest Garden... and a Revolution in Skyscraper design
- Updates from Trivandrum
- GANDHINAGAR | Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) | 400m | 80 floors | 350m X 2 | 200m+ x 10
- New Terminal 1D at Delhi's IGI Airport
- MUMBAI | Dynamix-Balwas Tower (DB Tower) | 400+m | 75+ floors -- An Update to one of Mumbai's tallest skyscraper projects!
- GANDHINAGAR - GUJARAT INTERNATIONAL FINANCE TEC-CITY (GIFT) | Naga Towers | Block Package O | 230m | 54 fl x 2 | — a Snake-like Wonder of a Skyscraper
- Infrastructure Update - Aug12